BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Getting Into Hari Raya Mood

Ramadhan is coming to an end now and will be start with the Hari Raya Eid Fitri. It will be a celebration of victory for all who succeeded in completing their duties during Ramadhan as well as to welcome the month of Syawal. How fast the days have moved, it seemed only yesterday I’ve just started fasting.I’d like to take this opportunity to wish all my family, friends and colleagues Happy Holidays! and Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, maaf zahir dan batin. I would like to also apologize for any wrong doings or harsh comments I might have made to everyone. We are only human so are prone to making mistakes. Do take care of yourself and your loved ones during this festive period.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....